Join Aspirus for a heart-healthy grocery store tour
Grocery shopping can be confusing with too many choices. Are you wondering if you are making the best choices for you and your family? On Wednesday, Feb. 8, join Registered Dietitian Jennifer Mikulich from the Aspirus Diabetes Education & Nutrition Counseling Center from 3:30 – 5 p.m. for a free guided tour of Trig’s grocery store in Wausau, located at 110 S. 17th Avenue. Explore how you can make choices that will help you lead a healthier lifestyle.
Those in attendance will learn how to:
- Read food labels
- Pick healthy items for your cart
- Cook tasty nutritious meals at home
- Discover the variety of healthy foods available
- Choose the right foods for your eating plan
- Learn the facts about fat, sugar, sodium, calories and fiber
The free tour is open to anyone interested in learning more about healthy eating and be sure to bring a pen, paper and comfortable shoes. The next grocery store tour will be held on March 14, from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
To register, please call the Aspirus Customer Contact Center at 715-847- 2380 or 800-847- 4707.