We need your help
As a community publication, the Wausau Times/Buyers’ Guide is interested in your local photos, articles, and stories.
We could use your help. If you have any local photos and write ups specific to Marathon County, we want it!
The Wausau Times/Buyers’ Guide is FOR YOU – our readers – and we want our content to be about things that interest YOU!
We come into your home each week with special offers, information, events and more, and we want to enhance that experience by incorporating more local content that you look forward to reading. This includes:
• Unique local photos of nature, buildings, people, animals, food, art, and events, along with descriptions
• Have you read a great book? Tell us about it
• Did you have an exceptional customer service experience at one of our local businesses, telling us about it in a paragraph or two.
• Are you a local author? Tell us about your book and send along a photo of yourself
• Local artist? Send photo of your art with a short write up about it and you
• Are you a local group or organization that has free events, classes, workshops for the public? Tell us about it
• Are you part of a local writing group, send us your articles, poetry, and short stories
• Are you a history buff? We would enjoy sharing your photos and articles
• Did you have a successful event that would be of interest to the community? Tell us about it and send two or three photos
• Have any other suggestions? Let us know!
Sorry, no promotional submissions on businesses or products. Those are considered paid ads and must be coordinated through our local reps. Give Todd or Julie a call at 715-845-4424 to see how you too can have your message get into over 46,300 homes weekly!
Editorial submissions will be accepted on a gratis basis; there is no guarantee that any submission will be published. Submissions must be 250 words or less to be considered. The Wausau Times/Buyers’ Guide also reserves the right to edit content. Please send submissions to [email protected].
Thank you in advance for helping us provide informative, interesting and fun information to our community! We’ve got you covered Marathon County!!!